Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people's lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring, and average?
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Frontend who will build out patterns and abstractions that emphasize the efficiency of sites/software. We're looking for someone to join asap so if you're interested please apply today.
- Conceive and build responsive and adaptive solutions for website applications.
- Work on an Agile team to develop, test, deploy, and maintain, while collaborating with team members on product backlog grooming, sprint planning, execution, review, and retrospective.
- Work with product team and stakeholders to understand and communicate progress.
- Update, maintain and adhere to pattern-libraries, style guides, and site documentation.
- Be an active contributor to front-end development best practice
- Frontend Developer with 3+ years of experience
- Bootstrap or tailwind (both of them is a bonus)
- Ability to transform an existing design to HTML/CSS (responsive and pixel perfect) as much as possible
- ReactJS, Knowledge of hooks and functional components (not class components)
- NextJS is a huge bonus
- Typescript is a huge bonus
- HTML Accessibility knowledge