The ideal candidate will have excellent creative thinking skills and be able to create designs based on conversations with a client, The candidate should be confident communicating regularly with the client in order to assess their needs and be able to adjust a given approach based on feedback,
The candidate should maintain familiarity with the interior design landscape and trends in order to provide the best ideas for clients.
- Undertaking design project from concept to completion.
- Defining project requirements and schedule during the “ brief ”.
- Interpreting and translating customer needs into rough plans.
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors.
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices.
- +3 years experience
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs.
- Excellent portfolio of previous works.
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Project management skills.
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar.